Sunday, January 14, 2007

Merry Meet

What is Stonehenge? It is the roofless past;
Man's ruinous myth; his uninterred adoring
Of the unknown in sunrise cold and red;
His quest of stars that arch his doomed exploring.
And what is Time but shadows that were cast
By these storm-sculptured stones while centuries fled?
The stones remain; their stillness can outlast
The skies of history hurrying overhead.
Siegfried Sassoon




Welcome to my professional blog. A gateway to the worlds that I create and occasionally the frustration I have in bringing them to fruition. I thought Stone henge would be an appropriate beginning. Shrouded in mystery as it is. It is the one place I swear I will visit before I cross over.

I'm not a hundred percent sure how I'll use this blog. As a online journal for updates regarding my work or general silliness. I really don't have a clue. Basically, as I evolve as a writer so will this site. I hope *G*

Blessed be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background