Friday, June 8, 2007

Time Flies

I can't believe how long it has been since I posted something here. I wish I could say it was because I have been busy writing, but alas not. I have been dealing with life in general and all the quirky things that get throw at me.

My writing has been pitifully slow if at all but like a very talented woman wrote to me a couple days ago "It's not important what you wrote last week. What's important is what you write this week." Thank you Michele *muah*

While the voices in my head are still chattering and my back burner is filled with plot ideas and possible twists, I have missed writing the words down. Seeing what they look like when turned into sentences. There are times when I think I have an incredible brainstorm, only to type it out and realize it is the silliest thing ever.

So back to my meager goals and my dreams of being published one day. LOL

No news on the job posting at work. I sent in all required paperwork. Now I just sit and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait. Hmm maybe I should fill that time with some writing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background