Monday, October 22, 2007

In for a penny.......


As well as NaNoWriMo this year, I'm going to attempt The Seventy Days Of Sweat.
What the hell. The worst that can happen is my procrastinating ass actually gets a completed piece of work by January. No such a bad thing, and while NaNoWriMo is 1 project, I can work on multiple projects for Sweat.

The rules are simple. The challenge begins on Monday, October 15 and runs through Tuesday, January 15. (Yes, that’s 93 days. We get 23 days off to use as your personal holiday and religious circumstances require) You agree to write from 750 to 1500 words a day (depending on your project needs) between the dates listed above. If you need to take off a day, you make up the pages another. Remember: You only have to do the writing for 70 days.

So I've lost 7 days already but that's ok. I still have lots of time, hopefully by this time next month I'll be freaking out about work counts and my muse will be torturing me a 3 in the morning. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background