Friday, April 18, 2008

My newest favourite series..

I have been madly reworking my entry but I took tonight off. I need to give myself a break and reread it again tomorrow. While blog surfing I checked out Nalini Singh. I discovered her book quite by accident last summer and was hooked in a big way. *sigh* I love her alph heros. I dream of creating my men half as wonderfully tortured as hers.







Which Psy-Changeling Hero Is For You?




Your Psy/Changeling Hero: Dorian

Strong, angry and wounded, Dorian has the lethal grace of a leopard and the seductive charm to melt even the hardest heart. But Dorian walks in the darkness and to reach him, you might have to give up everything - can you love that deeply, trust that much?Find out more about Dorian and the series at www.nalinisingh.com
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background