Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I did it!! I did it!!



With a shaking hand and pounding heart I hit the send button and submitted my story to Loose-Id. Of course, right after I panicked thinking that I shouldn't have done that. Another few months of revisions couldn't hurt right? Yes, it could very much. Letting go is very difficult.

Thankfully I have already gotten a confirmation that they received it and it has been forwarded on to an editor. Now I wait......6-8 weeks. That is approximately 5 weeks and 5 days left to go. Yes I will be counting down and it is marked on the calendar.

So to distract myself, I'm going to start on Bacchus book. Hopefully Vine-Boy will make the time pass a bit quicker. Now how do you torture a Wine god? hmmmmm I need a mystical equivalent to Phylloxera .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background