Saturday, November 15, 2008

Procrastination Station


How cool is this.... It's my very own book cover. *G*

You too can make your own book cover HERE. I was having a little too much fun with it, but this one was my favourite.

Should be writing, I know but I am just taking a bit of a break. I'm still very much behind but it's not so much that I can't finish. Currently, the count is 14,197. Not too bad considering I've done the bulk of that in the last week. If I keep up this pace I should crest 50G's just before midnight on the 30st.

Thankfully, my story idea is coming along nicely. I spent 3 days talking to my three main characters on paper. Just wrote page after page of my asking them questions and them answering them. You know it worked. I came up with twists that I didn't know about and they revealed little hints about their lives that I can intertwine into the story. My hero is still in too good a shape, I'll have to rough him up a bit more before the end. No one likes a perfect hero, at least I don't. *G*

The hardest part is not going back and rereading what I have written. That's my rule #4392. Just keep writing, no looking back until December.

See you in a few days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background