Monday, November 30, 2009

Let's start the week with a contest!

I've been hiding away in my writing cave for the last couple weeks, (more about that later. ;-)) But I thought I'd start this week with getting everyone to help me celebrate the December 4th release of my newest book, Believing Is Trusting!

All you have to do is find the answer to this question:

Where did I discover Bach's last name?

(Hint)

Email your answer to corinnedaviesATrocketmailDOTcom. Type 'RELEASE CONTEST' in the subject line. I'll accept entries until 12:00am on December 4th.

2 winners will be drawn from all the entries and they will receive a copy of my first book, Believing Is Seeing.

Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter and be automatically entered into my draws. http://www.corinnedavies.com/contest.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background