Saturday, November 7, 2009

A week in review

So my word count for this week isn't as good as I hoped. I started off well, which I think has saved me a lot of discouragement. My day job robbed me of most of my writing time this week but as of now I am almost commitment free. I have one short article on sustainable farming to write and then I am free. Free to write on what I want to write on and not what I have to write on. It's a nice feeling.

I'm very lucky. For the most part I love my day job, and I love being an Author. Who else can say that they have two jobs they enjoy?

Everyone once in a while I have to remind myself that, because it's very easy to get pulled into the miserable vortex of store gossip and corporation complaints.

This coming week I am aiming to regain my lost words, as you might have noticed I have not been keeping up with my Monday Muse Challenge. That is going to change as I am going to use the challenge to keep my NaNo word count going. I'll post as I go but what arrives on the blog, may not make it to the final draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background