Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bad Blogger

My apologies, I know I've been a terrible blogger.

My day job has kept me immensely busy over the past few weeks. Which means every spare moment I've had, has been devoted to Haunted Hearts. I'm pleased with the way it's coming along. Another week should see it finished and submitted. Then, I have to work on Steam Powered Passion, my goal is to have that submitted by the end of May. Busy, Busy, Busy!

I do have a few fun things up my sleeve this month. I'm guest blogging over at the Vivacious Vixens of Romance on the 12th.

Kris Cook has graciously invited me to be a guest in his chat room on Wednesday the 28th. If you have never visited him on his Wednesday chat I highly recommend it! I had a great time last week and look forward to this Wednesday.

Keep checking back for updates! I promise to not vanish for as long again. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background