Friday, October 29, 2010

4...3...2...1......

I realized this morning that I have approached the final countdown on a number of things in my life. (How is it so many things can sneak up on you all at once?)

4 days left until Haunted Hearts is released.

3 days until the beginning of NaNoWriMo

2 days till Hallowe'en

1 day until my day off (Thank goodness, I need it.)

I also have to finish the chemo caps I've been making for a friend. She's getting a bunch together to take up to her niece's treatment centre. I'm expecting my first round of edits for SPP in the next couple weeks and I really have to get three guest posts written up.

Hmmm looks like there is going to be a lot of Swiss Chalet and take out pizza eaten in my house over the coming week. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Corinne, what a list. You'll get it all done. Good luck with the upcoming release.

    ReplyDelete

Background