Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Six #5


Missed last week because I was away but I'm back on track now. It's been fun playing around with my cowboy and mystery woman.

~~~

She rounded the corner and felt like she walked into a transparent wall. Frozen like a deer in headlights in the face of danger. Her brain screamed RUN but her body stood still.

She survived this long by staying away from everyone who made her feel but he made her want. Want to trust, and live and all sorts of other things that would get them both killed.

“See something you like, sweet thang?”


~~~

Six Sentence Sunday is a blogging group started by Sara Brooks. Every week authors from all different genres post six sentences from their WIP or published works. If you want to read more contributions to this blog roll CLICK HERE

4 comments:

  1. Great snippet! I love her inner conflict. And the pictures, whew. I see something I like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this snippet! You capture her inner conflict so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great snippet. Bet she does see something she likes

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so so so good! Love his words to her! :D

    ReplyDelete

Background