Saturday, June 8, 2013

I so could use some more hours in a day!

I know! I've been a very bad blogger so far this year.....okay so we're almost half way through it. That's pretty bad. LOL

My only excuse it I've been trying to increase my writing, which means that the spare hours I would use to play in here dissipated. I have had two books come out this year so far, Claiming Destiny and Stealing Hope. The first two books in my Midnighter Seductions series. The third book, Corralling Dawn will be out on July 19th!



I've been to my first RT. Wow what an experience, I was overwhelmed for half the time and the other half I was having fan girl squeeee moments. ( I met Angela Knight!!!!! aaaaahhhhhhh!)

Me with my lovely fellow Siren Hostesses, Peyton Elizabeth, Heather  Rainier, and Cara Covington

See!! It's really Angela Knight!! AAhhhhhhhh!

I can't say how excited I am that I've been invited to join FIVE other authors (Melody Snow Monroe, Alicia White, Jane Jameson, Zara Chase, and Lara Valentine) and contributing to a series of books called Sanctuary! We are all writing one book in this series set in Montana. It's a wickedly awesome concept and all the books are closely intertwined with each other. I can't wait till I can line all the covers up for you and have a concrete release date. Early Fall...ish, I think

It's been so much fun working on this book, I'm almost half way finished and sometimes I feel like it's writing its self. :) Love it when that happens!

For now, I'm going to try my best to keep up in here...really, I'm not kidding :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Background